THE CURIOUS CASE OF MARY ANN is now an audiobook!

When was the last time someone read YOU a story? Well, now actress Emily Lawrence can read you one of MINE because announce my Wonderland-inspired humorous mystery novel, THE CURIOUS CASE OF MARY ANN, is now available on AUDIOBOOK via Audible,Amazon and iTunes! Many thanks to Emily Lawrence for bringing Mary Ann and an amazing array of Tweedles, royals, and dangerous beasties to life. I've always been a big audiobook fan; listening to authors like Terry Pratchett and PG Wodehouse in the car certainly have helped ease my daily commuter angst-- and probably even saved lives. :) So having my own book in audio format is incredibly exciting to me personally, and I hope that you will enjoy the audio adventure, too.

As a reminder, for folks who aren't into audiobooks, the book is also available on Amazon in paperback and ebook form, in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany and many other locations. If you're curious about any of the available versions, you can start your journey here:
Germany:
https://www.amazon.de/Curious-Case-Mary-Ann/dp/B0767NWGWM

Thanks for your time, and happy adventures!
—Jenn

0 comments: