99 Cent Ebook Sale and Its Catalyst

Alice began reading at a very young age.

My furry editor, Alice, is sick and has to have a surgical procedure on Friday. We're both pretty bummed about that. So, in order to take our minds off the looming date ahead and scary things associated with her condition, Alice suggested I have a book sale.

Actually, Alice suggested another bowl of kibble, pushing things randomly off counters, running around the house for no reason, tuna, more kibble, a nap in the sunlight and I pop in 101 Dalmations (live action version) for her because she has no thumbs to do it herself. She loves that movie.

Anyway, I said all those things were great, and we'd get to them, but what about doing something nice for people at the same time as maybe selling a few books?

Of course, she was napping already, trying to get a head start on our activity list, (even sick, she's a do-er) so I decided to just go ahead and have the sale, anyway.

So yes, I'm running a short $0.99 ebook sale for The Purloined Number: There Goes the Galaxy #2 for Kindle, Nook and Smashwords versions. If you enjoy humorous sci-fi and were thinking about getting into the series, or trying out the second book, now is a great time.

The first book (There Goes the Galaxy) is already priced at $0.99 so, for not quite two U.S. Earthling dollars, it's a lot of quirky, spacey, reading goodness for your money.

It should also be marked proportionately cheap in the UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, etc.

Anyway, I figured I'd let folks here know. The main links are as follows:

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Purloined-Number-There-Goes-Galaxy-ebook/dp/B00FLYGDWE/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1

Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-purloined-number-jenn-thorson/1117024694?ean=9780983804536

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/370632

That said, time to sprint around my office for no particular reason. Like Alice, I take my to-do lists very seriously. Tuna later: helps to avoid stomach cramps.

0 comments: