Answers will be given in tomorrow's exciting post. It's fun for the whole family!
(Except for, y'know, Great Aunt Myrna who says she can't read anything that isn't large print... And Step-Uncle Gordon who hasn't liked anything officially since 1937.... And...)
Let's get started!:
- The seduction of Santa Claus by shameless gold-digger for high-end gifts.
- Personage looking to trap potential significant other in remote, lengthy house-bound situation prays to weather gods for excess winter precipitation
- Repetitious ringing celebrates crisp winter excursion via quaint seasonal vehicle
- Child receives relentlessly beating percussive toy for Christmas; convinces audience it's his gift to them
- Doo-wop dancing around the indoor conifer, where participants remain oblivious to the pre-Christmas pagan traditions it draws on
- Public announcement that Jesus has made his first big entrance, and if you dig the kid, you should probably pop by his delivery room and say "hi."
- Medieval Nordic monarch gets unexpected houseguest post-Christmas-- shares a nosh and a few toddies.
- Santa shows true colors by demonstrating abusive working relationship with employee sleigh-transport driver over diversity issues
- Bribery and threats abound, designed to keep locals in line, in anticipation of a Christmas kingpin paying a visit to his turf.
- Holiday depression and separation anxiety-- all wrapped in a garland of guilt-- color this song.