Greeting Cards for Bloggers

The joys, the sorrows... Blogging is full of 'em. And with more and more people blogging, I think greeting card companies are missing a very important niche market here.

So, Of Cabbages and Kings has decided to step up and help bloggers, their families and friends, better support each other through the ups... the downs... and the, er, sidewayses... of this big ol' roller coaster ride we call the Blogging Life.

Go ahead and use these e-cards freely, to tell your blogging buddies just how you feel. All I ask is that you leave the images as-is and, if you'd be so kind, provide a linkback to http://cabbages-n-kings.blogspot.com. Because, y'know, in a world of billion dollar bailouts, "free" is a pretty darned good deal.

I've created a wide selection of e-cards to suit some of today's most common blogging benchmarks!

For the blogger celebrating a PR increase...


And for the folks who took a beating during this last page rank update...




For when technical malfunction turns to tragedy...



And to celebrate the blogging life's rich rewards...



For those moments where the world seems unjust...


And to help soothe the stresses of social media...


And sometimes... sometimes... it's to simply announce the birth of a really great idea...


Hope you have fun with 'em, my friends!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Vote for Of Cabbages and Kings at Humor-blogs.
Or pop by Humorbloggers where everyone's a card.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post was so funny I almost laughed my sides off. Thanks for sharing this great idea and the terrific images too. They are so appropo.

Unknown said...

Timethief- Glad you got a laugh! It was fun pulling together.

Anonymous said...

The collection will not be complete with a "404 Sympathy" card...

(A little cross post from BC...)

Unknown said...

Doug- I think you may have something there. And there's so much to be sympathetic about in blogging...

Lack of back-up...

Moved pages...

Content scraping...

Spam messages...

The sympathy section would be big... BIG!

MYM said...

omg...that's funny. "When you care enough to send whatever's free" LOL!!!

Can't pick a favourite...love them all. Maybe the 'google's just not that into you now' lol.

Da Old Man said...

You may have your million dollar idea. Call Cramer or Donnie what's his name.

Unknown said...

This was a great idea. You may be on to something. I loved the Sorry Google's not into you right now. Ha ha

Kathy said...

Jenn -- What a brilliant idea! Love them all!

Unknown said...

Drowsey- Given everyone was either cheering or booing over this last PR update, it just seemed timely. :)

DaOldMan- If by "million dollar" you mean, y'know, five bucks, then all riiiight!! :)

Ettarose- I may have to add a few key themes I overlooked, but it's a good starting point. :)

Kathy- Hey, thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey this is very clever ! And fun too !

Some bloggers I know can can really use them - especially those getting flaming comments and are seeking revenge !

Unknown said...

Jaffer- Somehow I think the revenge-themed ones might end up being popular. :)

Miss Shirl said...

That's funny! I actually thought about copying one and sending it back to you for a gigle.

Unknown said...

Shirley- Ornery! :) Actually, I would have laughed.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!! I love the 'birth' congratulations! That's hilarious!

Some of the others are pretty cool, too! You are talented, my dear!

Unknown said...

Jay- I was originally thinking of using a stork for that one, but decided simplicity should win out... :) (read: I couldn't draw a stork!)

Glad you got a laugh!!

Chat Blanc said...

You're the new Hallmark of bloggy greeting cards! Fabulous idea! You'd better trademark it while you can! :)

Kirsten said...

you're a genius. You have covered just about everything a blogger needs. Don't let anyone steal that stuff!! Besides me.

Unknown said...

Chat Blanc- I'll start the legal paperwork. :)

Kirsten- I will actually laugh if I see folks are using and enjoying these.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what a neat idea. And yeah, you need to make a sympathy card for someone whose blog gets spammed at least a hundred times daily.

Great post. I may borrow one sometime if you don't mind. 'course I'd link back to your site if I did. :)

Unknown said...

Hahahah these are awesome....Love it...

Anonymous said...

well this is really awesome post

Unknown said...

Leeuna- Yes, indeed-- a sympathy card which comes with a spam filter to install. :)

Dani and Sydney- Many thanks! Glad you both stopped by, and thanks for the note.

Matt said...

Those are great.

If I may suggest a new one on your next round of cards:
Something about leaving music off the blog...so annoying.

Unknown said...

Hypocritical One- I know that's a hotbutton issue with a LOT of folks. Hm. I'll have to think on that one! Thanks.