Your Cat Alarm will go off each day-- no need to set it; it is entirely self-setting.
Upon going off, the alarm will subsequently need to recharge using meat-based Kibble(tm) charging dock. (Sold separately)
You may expect your Cat Alarm to operate according to the following preset phases, assuring a timely wakeup each day, possibly several hours before you even need to rise:
- Gentle purring motor and Nuzzle(tm) motion
- Level two Headbutt(tm) technology
- Runaway locomotive racing action
- Close proximity "purr blast" capabilities
- Snuggle on-head wake-up features
- Single claw to the cranium final phase mode
We hope you and your handcrafted Cat Alarm will enjoy many years of efficient wake-up calls.