|"Dear Dad- This Father's Day, I want to take a moment to say that even though you tried to kill me, |
and convert me to the Dark Side, and you blew up my sister's home planet..."
What do you get the Dark Lord who has everything? How can a Sith celebrate Father's Day in out-of-this-world style?
At Of Cabbages and Kings, we want to make it easy for you to give Dear Old Darthly Dad the gift that won't get anyone's feelings--or tracheas--crushed.
Consider these can't-miss gift ideas:
- Tickets to a Dark Side (of the Moon) laser light show
- A gift certificate to Sacks Sith Avenue, for the latest in designer black cloak fashion and robot hands
- New minions. Order 'em by the case, because you know he'll go through them.
- Palpatine Mist, asthma treatment, in bulk. (It shows you care.)
- A subscription to Evil Overlord Illustrated
- George Foreman's new Bantha Barbeque Grill-- fun and heart-healthy! (Unless you're the bantha.)
- Lightning protective gear
- A crocheted lightsaber cozy with "Dad" embroidered on it
- A box set of the long-running program, Space's Funniest Jedi Mind Tricks
- The droids he's looking for
Thank you, we'll be here all week folks. Enjoy the bantha steak!